Kiesha 在瑞士的演講《我們必須開始用心生活》()


(中文字幕)


 


So truly understand who you are,


所以要真正地懂得你是誰


you are God and Goddess,


你是神和女神


So if I'm God and Goddess,


所以如果我是神和女神


on my own journey given to me by my own great time for my greatest learning,


為了習得完美的學習體驗,高我賦予我此生的旅程。


but you cannot judge another human being,


但是你不能評判別人


and no one can judge you.


也沒有人能夠評判你


you are perfect,


你是完美的


all life is about learning and growth


.整個人生都是有關於學習和成長


You might not like the choices your neighbour is making,


你可能並不喜歡鄰居們做出的選擇


but they are learning the exact lessons they need to learn.


但是他們是在學習自己需要學習的課程


and knowing this, you become free.


一旦你明白了這一點,你就獲得自由了。


It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks of you,


別人怎麼看待你並不要緊


and we have no right to judge anyone else.


我們也沒有權利去評判他人。


We are all on our separate journeys, learning and experiencing and growing .


我們都是在各自的旅行中學習、經歷和成長


 


My grandfathers told me one day it is none of your business what other people think of you.


我的祖父們曾經告訴過我 其他人怎麼看待你 都與你無關 譯註 這裡的 grandfathers 可能是 the tribe of many colors 中的長老們 因為 kiesha Crowther 在組織中的暱稱就是小祖母)


and they were absolutely right.


他們說的千真萬確


Do you know that your status is in your community does not matter.


你知道嗎 你的社會地位其實並不要緊


How much money you make does not matter.


你掙多少錢也並不要緊


this is all made by ego.


這些都和小我有關


and living from ego is the wrong way to live.


活在小我中是錯誤的生活方式


only ego separate you from God.


只有小我才能把你和神分開


 


Because manmade religion taught us that we are separate from God.


因為人為的宗教教育我們 我們和神是割裂的


and leaders of religion took your power away from you.


宗教領袖們把權力從你手中奪走


the religion takes the power away from the individual ,


宗教奪走個體的權力


separates you from God, takes the power away from your earthy life.


將你同上帝分開 ,並 從現實生活中奪走你的權力。


And even your after life.


甚至還有你下一輩子的權力


Do not give them your power anymore,


不要再給予他們你的權力


no one has the right to tell you whether you are or you were the God or not.


沒有人有權告訴你,你現在或者曾經是否是神


you are powerful co-creater of your existence.


你擁有強大的力量,你是自身存在的共同創造者


we are being ask to stop living from the mind of the ego,


神希望我們停止生活在小我創造的心智中


and to start living from the heart once again.


重新開始生活在心靈中


 


The biggest ruins in the Planet for all of the humanity is we do not love ourselves.


人類對這個星球犯下的最大的過失就是不愛自己


who are you really?


你到底是誰


and do you love that person?


你愛那個人嗎


It is the biggest ruins on the Planet


這個星球上最大的過失就是,


if you have no one else to reflect on you, that you are loveable likeable or worthy,


如果你身邊沒有人認為你是可愛和優秀的


do you still believe you are loveable and worthy?


你仍然深信自己的可愛和優秀嗎?


But our ruins do not make us separate and make us strong,


但是我們的過失並不能將我們與神分離,反之令我們堅強


and we all have done things we think are mistake,


我們都做過自認為是過失的事情


but we have to stop looking at that as a mistake ,


但是我們不應該再將其視為一種過錯


and look at it as this was a learning of opportunity.


而是要把它們視為一個學習的機會


and we can let go of,say self-hatred or self doubt.


我們能釋放一切過錯,比如自我憎恨或者自我懷疑


And you can remember you are a part of God and beautiful.


你要記住你是上帝的一部分,你很美。


We must love one another because we really are brothers and sisters,


我們必須彼此相愛,因為我們的確是兄弟姐妹


we all share one mother and we are all born of God.


我們擁有同一個地球母親,我們都源於同一個神


 


we are living on the greatest time of the Mother Earth history


我們活在地球母親歷史中最偉大的時刻


And we are the strongest of the stronger of all soul ever choose to come here.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    喜悅的殿堂 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()